Thursday, October 17, 2013

Adoption:the good, the bad, the waiting

4 weeks.....one month....that's how long it's been since we last heard about the adoption. So, we still don't know if they have approved us to adopt her or not. And I need to know! And today would have been a great day to know! But yesterday came & went, just like today. Without any news. Just silence! No news again. So again,I say I need to know! 
But then again.....don't I already know.
I mean doesn't every fiber within me just "know" that she's the one! Wasn't my spirit quickened when I got that phone call with her referral 1 month ago? There have been too many signs, too many confirmations, divine appointments for her not to be "her"! 
So do I need to know? Do I need proof, when God has already said so to my heart? Isn't faith the evidence I need? So if I really think about it with my Faith eyes on, I guess I don't need them to tell me or a paper to say it! A mother knows her child! I knew it the moment I got the call, before I even saw her face. I knew I was her mother. So I knew before they did! 
So it's safe to say.....they need to know! 



1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for you. Your waiting is so beautiful to your heavenly Father. You are blessing so many with your patience. We love you all (Including Neena) very much.

    ReplyDelete